Al-Amiri Hospital, located in Kuwait City, is the first government hospital that was built in Kuwait after the reliance on the American hospital previously. In 1941 the Consultative Council approved the construction of Al-Amiri Hospital, and the process was disrupted due to World War II. The construction was completed after the end of the war and the hospital opened in 1949. The hospital housed, at that time, 45 beds and operating theaters, a laboratory and a pharmacy. The hospital has been expanded several times, and it had been torn down and fully rebuilt in 1984..
Al Amiri is a general govermental hospital dedicated to provide quality health care services to all our alients .
Will be recognized as the center of excellent in health care in Kuwait.
System effictiveness is built on the collective strength and culture diversity of every one working with open communication and matual respect.
Contribution to community
Create public awarenessthrough health education refer to various association as per patients need.
We greet each individual those we serve and those we whom we work with the highest professionalism.
We consistently strive to provide the highest quality safe patient care.